Welcome to the website for our new course: Plant Genetic Resources- Genomes, Genebanks, and Growers
Dates: August 23–Sept 24, 2021
Format: Asynchronous online instruction and small-group discussions
- Discover the origins of plant genetic resources
- Appreciate the role they play in global food systems
- Learn about plant domestication and diversification
- Understand their genetic properties and the forces that shape them
- Explore geographic patterns of plant diversity
This is the first in a series of 1-credit graduate level courses focused on plant genetic resources use and conservation. All three courses will be offered in Fall 2022!
Please contact us for more information or to sign up for registration reminders.
This course is partially funded by grant 2020-70003-30930 from the USDA-NIFA-Higher Education Challenge Grant Program